1. WALK-INS WELCOME. APPOINTMENT PREFERRED
- Walk-ins are welcome at Lotus Nail Spa, but to guarantee immediate accommodation, we recommend scheduling an appointment in advance. Please
2. CANCELLATION & MISSED APPOINTMENT
- The time you schedule is reserved for your exclusive use. When appointments are missed, or canceled without sufficient notice, we’re often unable to fill the vacancy causing substantial impact to the business.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment with us, we request 24 hours notice. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice or missed appointment will result in a charge equal to 10% of the scheduled services.
- If you’re unable to commit to appointments in advance, we recommend calling the salon at 513-973-0003 and asking to be placed on our Wait List. Should an opening in our schedule occur, you will receive a TEXT NOTIFICATION and will have the opportunity to reserve that time for yourself.
- Anyone third time missed the appointment, the future appointment cannot be scheduled without pre-payment in full at the time booking.
3. CHILDREN PERMITTED AS CLIENTS
- Children are welcome to enjoy services at Lotus Nail Spa. Children without appointments are not permitted as the salon is not a safe or suitable environment for them.
- Safety: Children can be hurt on the salon. We utilize hot tools, chemicals, and sharps.
4. CELL PHONES
- To maintain a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere for all guests, we politely request that cell phones be silenced in the salon’s treatment areas.
5. LATE ARRIVALS
- We want you to fully enjoy your time with us, so please arrive promptly for your service. Treatments at the salon are designed to deliver the most benefit within the time allotted. As a courtesy to our other guests, we’re unable to extend service times or issue refunds for late arrivals. While we make every effort to accommodate late arrivals, if you are more than ten minutes late, your service may have to be rescheduled and our cancellation fee (10%) will apply.
6. PAYMENT REQUIRED AT RESERVATION
- To secure your appointment at Lotus Nail Spa we require 10% a deposit.
7. RETURN & EXCHANGES
- It is our pleasure to provide you with a refund or exchange within five days of purchase if the product is accompanied by the original receipt and remains sealed, unopened, and unused.
- To ensure you receive the most favorable outcome, our professionals perform thorough consultations that require your participation and honest feedback. All service sales are final. Should your outcome not match your expectations, please contact the manager.
8. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
- The licensed professional at Lotus Nail Spa reserve the right to refuse services at their discretion and dismiss disruptive or abusive client when necessary.
9. DUTY TO INFORM
- Your full disclosure during all pre-service consultations is mandatory. Lotus Nail Spa will not assume responsibility for any adverse reactions suffered when a guess has failed to inform us of contraindicating conditions.
10. SCOPE OF PRACTICE NOTICE
- In OHIO, state law prohibits salon professionals from diagnosing or treating clients with SKIN/NAIL abnormalities of any kind. Should your professional determine that you are ineligible for service, we will happily refer you to an appropriate physician. When your condition has been resolved, you are more than welcome to return.
11. LOTUS LOYALTY
- Birthday Reward Promotion
10% OFF a group of 6 or more
- Earn 2% Rewards
200 pts = $4 OFF
300 pts = &6 OFF
500 pts = $10 OFF
1000 pts = $20 OFF
- 5% discount with cash payment
1 point per dollar spent
We only accept 1 coupon at a time
We do not accept competitor coupons
Must show coupon to collect